Douglas has been an integral part of the Island’s magazine scene since it started in 2006. As experienced magazine professionals, we offer our high editorial standards, targeted distribution, and attention to detail that all ensure the very best reader and advertiser experience. We also host signature events and Douglas clients are invited to these and to exclusive VIP networking events.
Advertise With Us
Advertise with an award-winning magazine brand. For more information on advertising with Douglas, to request a media kit or to speak with one of Page One Publishing’s Advertising Consultants, please get in touch.
Douglas Magazine’s Circulation
Six times a year, we publish 30,000 copies of Douglas Magazine. The digital issues can also be found online.
Digital Advertising Opportunities
Get in touch with us to ask about online advertising opportunities.
Who is the Douglas reader?
The Douglas reader is educated, affluent and engaged. They are seeking to advance their careers, increase their personal wealth and stay informed.
- 67% have an annual household income between $150k and $250k
- 35% are between the ages of 35 and 44
- 50% are between the ages of 45 and 64
- 38% are business owners
- 71% are senior managers, CEOs and executives
- 83% are married/living together/common law
- 52% male; 48% female
Business Distribution of Douglas
Douglas is directly delivered to 10,000 businesses throughout Southern Vancouver Island via Canada Post. Click here to find a business that carries Douglas.
- Complimentary copies are available for Harbour Air passengers in Victoria, Nanaimo and Comox.
- Douglas is dropped to university staff and common areas at the University of Victoria, Camosun College, Royal Roads University and Vancouver Island University.
- Douglas is delivered to thousands of offices including waiting rooms and common areas of professional offices.
- Copies of the magazine can be found at Douglas-sponsored events.
- Douglas is delivered by Canada Post to subscribers and select VIPs.